Tickeeeeeet.

Okay so I've finally gotten my ticket. I'm supposed to be excited and happy but yes I am happy I mean who wouldn't be? I'm gonna meet my boyfriend for 3 months :) It's just that I'm also feeling a bit scared. Don't ask me why, I don't know myself. For the past 3 months I've been really scared. He's kind of my first boyfriend. I'm quite happy about it though, because I know he's a really nice guy and the kind of a clown guy HAHA. Shoot me! I've always had weakness for funny guys since High school. But I still have a lot of things to know about him and him to me.
But bottom line: "We're gonna see each other" finally?
I'm excited,scared and quite happy.HHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAA~
Anyway, I gots no back to Davao ticket yet. Haha and if I can't get one ain't gonna go. Ma stuckbol pa lang ko, unsaon na lang xD Can't seem to risk my studies. Stupid school and their stupid rules! but I'm afraid once I'm there I won't go home anymore. HA! Syor oi! Asa man daw ko ma puyo didto? Gawas sa Quiapo Church?. Luoya pd nako no. xD
HAHAHA mao ra to~
Just can't wait for June 22 :">




Wednesday, May 22, 2013 |
9:23 AM
0