Promenade '11.
My first ever Promenade. IS FULL OF EPICNESS. yeap. I never really thought that I would enjoy stuff like this. OTL. I fail. The prom is one of the best thing that ever happened. :D I've waited for it for like 5 years. XD
Dancing with your friends. Doing stuff like you never did before when you hear a disco music being played. We were like wild animals on the dance floor. :D
Uhh. okay so my first dance was my classmate Jayson Rodriguez. =.= It kinda scared me when he suddenly came and dragged me almost at the center for cryin' out loud. Never really expected it though coz' I expected a lot. I wanted 'someone' else to be my first dance :'( but that someone never really came we danced but if it wasn't for my friend he wouldn't have held my hand. Okay so, yeah. It's fine . at least for 2 minutes or so I got closer to him.
Anyways, everything else was fine. I didn't care even if my feet already hurts as long as I'm not yet tired I'm still ready to go. xD I wish it lasted until late morning. The word is super "bitin". OTL.
All is well though. Haha. I still have next year :PP




Friday, February 11, 2011 |
9:22 AM
0