A deep sigh..
Boring week ended. Hooray! =.= I didn't seem to enjoy this week and I'm waiting for MARCH. end of the school year and yes! I can have all the fun that I want and not get stressed. Stress follows me all the time, it's like death, only thing is that it's a burden that is worst than death. I still bug my mom about the "Psychiatric" stuff (and FYI I'm not crazy or anything just wanna have someone to talk to and someone whom will LISTEN patiently) but no. She said I don't need it anymore and she has no idea how much I need it. I still need to bug her until she gives in. >:3
My week actually started great but then something came up and it really disturb me like hell o.o my "sickness" came back. I actually got it when I was in elementary. You know, like not being able to handle my emotions. Something like that, but I do stuff to forget about it and play with myself like a total jerk sometimes.
Well, I'm hoping everything will be okay on Monday. I spend the rest of my days at school. Why didn't I accept my mom's offer whenever she's mad at me. the home schooling thing =.= buuuuuuuut my haters, friends and crushes are at school. so I guess I mustn't let this emotion breakdown thing to affect me right? Oh well.




Friday, January 28, 2011 |
5:02 AM
0