Us. Silver ....

Out of Boredom Typography. Names of my classmates. Haha~
I was quite bored and decided to try the typography thing. I want to design a print for our High School Day. Its not as perfect as other typographies but I think it`s kinda nice ..
[I am praising myself xD]
I tried using different fonts but it made the image even more distorted and its not a bit spacious. Well, I guess it turned out nice. Hahaha~
This is just a sample though. Since, it`s just a trial. I`ll make the other one even better :3
Good thing my classmates liked it. It didn`t take that long for me to finish it ..
Although, I made one eensie weensie typo there =.=.
One of my classmates name .. But im too lazy to redo it all over again. I should have just checked her name before typing it there. Anyways, she`s the only one in the class with that name . :))




Friday, September 17, 2010 |
7:23 AM
0