Thang Tham.
Yeap ..It's now the 1st day in the month of August
. I haven't updated my blog since last month, I was really busy with all those teachers demands
. uggh ! How I wish school wasn't invented and I was born with a super duper HIGH i.q ..
. I haven't updated my blog since last month, I was really busy with all those teachers demands
. uggh ! How I wish school wasn't invented and I was born with a super duper HIGH i.q ..And now I am super duper depressed and desperate.
Desperate coz I really want to buy the LG Lollipop phone and I only have Php7750 i still need Php5250
end of the month but I just can't wait that long, So now im looking for a part time job =.= 
Desperate coz I really want to buy the LG Lollipop phone and I only have Php7750 i still need Php5250
end of the month but I just can't wait that long, So now im looking for a part time job =.= 
and Depressed because the third week of this month we`ll be having our 1st periodical test which is why I need to study day and night (I know im exaggerating aren't I ?
)
)Im also seeking help. lol if anyone wants to lend me Php2000 I`ll really thank you from the pits of my heart. xD 

Ahem. moving on. errr ~ yeah Im totally random right now and infact im a bit hyper T^T 

I`ve been reading too much archie and horror stories
and i can`t sleep at night because of too much imagination yet I crave for me =.= 
and i can`t sleep at night because of too much imagination yet I crave for me =.= 
Im so stupid right? 

GAWD I JUST CAN`T STOP TYPING BUT I NEED TO~




Sunday, August 1, 2010 |
2:22 AM
0