Conversation Starter

be nice--RUDE people suck.

randomized. ?.
Saturday, August 14, 2010 | 7:23 AM


This is a random post. First, I'm getting crazy. Why? cause on Monday we`ll have our exam in T.L.E and Physics then Unit tests in Filipino and Biotechnology. Next would be our practicums in Mapeh, Biotechnology and Physics. Just thinking about it makes my brain explode =.= .. All that. In one day ? ugh ! [except for the practicum though they`ll be on Tuesday]. But still ! exams for our major subjects are coming up and these damn teachers are giving us headaches, we`re still kids for the love of mercy! They are torture.. I can`t even think straight or walk straight .. Im too tired. Im not even a college student yet. My gosh..

Whining won`t do me any good anyway. Moreover, it`s part of my high school. yeah. that`s it all part of it. GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH~ I can`t think .. think think. I need a thinking chair. I need a brain blast. I need to have fun. I need time. I need air. I need space. and I NEED SLEEP for cryin' out loud.

After our first periodical we won`t have that much rest still. We`ll have another grading to finish. Lessons, teachers, quizzes, assignments....... BRAIN BLEED.... I wanna die. !! DIE !or better yet. DIE YOU STUPID SCHOOL ! DIE FOR GIVING ME SLEEPLESS NIGHTS ! DIE DIE DIE ! [oh no ! developing deep grudge] calm yourself. calm calm. =.=Im losing it. I`am totally losing it !..

How can I cope with this kind of lifestyle to think that I'm not even in a university .. or a private school. GAWD. this is hard. I am so pressured. I want to dig my own pit and bury myself there .. i am not being emo-ish coz' I wanna die, dimwit.. I just wanna hide from all these problems but they`re all following me. C`mon..can you give the girl some peace? I want to throw a tantrum but can`t. I need to finish thinking and type my thoughts in a long bond paper 2-3 pages. Study study. practice. darn it ... Why can`t I just sleep and read books. get my weekly allowance and spend it for all I care

?