MSEP practicum~.
I`am having muscle cramps and joint pains and it`s because of our non-stop afternoon practices toperfect our exercise routines
. My classmate actually dislike our MSEP teacher coz of her type of tests that she`s been giving us.
I have nothing against her it`s just that she`s a SADIST
. Like, whenever she gives us tests and she knows where already sweating she`ll give an evil smirk!
.. I mean c`mon ! she`spractically teasing us to death. And I have such a low remarks on every test she gives us
.Let`s go back to the practicum. We finally ! performed yesterday and we only got 97%
. We don`t have that much coordination and lack of practice too
. It`s already high but ... =.= the regular sections got 100% ..
. We don`t have that much coordination and lack of practice too
. It`s already high but ... =.= the regular sections got 100% ..What`s done is done. we can`t do anything about it now. we just need to do better on our next practicum.
I hope it doesn't involve stretching, I may be an athlete but we only have those simple exercises before diving in. 





Friday, August 6, 2010 |
8:02 PM
0