Escapade..
August 14,2010. One of the best day of my High School life. :P why?
coz I went to a place that`s too unusual for me. Not really but my mom actually allowed me to go pretty far away to make our project in physics. it`s a 10-20 minutes ride from the city`s wet market. It's outside of our city so yeah.. it is far. I didn't really asked permission in a formal way i just told my mom
"ma, i`ll go to my classmate`s house tomorrow for project making" end of story, but I spitted it out eventually. Haha.
Took us an hour before finishing the project then we ate and slept. xD
We didn't finish the second part though since we were all asleep. One of my friends even said: "Anu man? matulog na lang tayo lahat" .So we did, :))




Saturday, August 14, 2010 |
2:34 AM
0