Addicted to ♥.

Im addicted to this game it`s called "Dance Battle Audition Philippines"
. This game is the reason why I sometimes forget my homework and me too of course coz I know I must have self discipline Haha
. I`ve been playing this game since I was n grade 5 I think :3
. This game is the reason why I sometimes forget my homework and me too of course coz I know I must have self discipline Haha
. I`ve been playing this game since I was n grade 5 I think :3 It`s an online game originated in Korea, K-pop love
. Last summer I spent my everyday in front of the laptop playing this game and I am now regretting it.
Sana bumalik na lang ako sa swimming para hindi naman bumalik yung asthma ko and I won`t be physically ill .
. Last summer I spent my everyday in front of the laptop playing this game and I am now regretting it.
Sana bumalik na lang ako sa swimming para hindi naman bumalik yung asthma ko and I won`t be physically ill .Summer had passed na kaya wala na akong magagawa.
There are lot`s of cool features in this game just like other virtual games , you can also dress your character with different clothings
, cool faces and songs ,you can also have a "Couple"
some already had something with each other. hahaha..
, cool faces and songs ,you can also have a "Couple"
some already had something with each other. hahaha.. I swear that every weekends I`ll restrain myself from playing this game. Im still planning on buying the damn phone that I want 








Friday, July 2, 2010 |
12:20 AM
0