Conversation Starter

be nice--RUDE people suck.

Sunday Love ♥.
Saturday, June 19, 2010 | 10:18 PM



Uhh ~ It`s my usual Sunday mornings, afternoons and evenings but it`s actually afternoon right now . Im bored studying and well I borrowed my mom`s Canon and took pictures of my room. It`s Kinda empty right now coz I just moved in . Double keyboard :)) Im playingdance battle audition and since there`s no numpad in my laptop actually there is a numpadbut it`s kinda hard .

This picture here is my Archie Comic Collection I`ve started collecting a year ago so it`s not that much yet and im too lazy to buy every time. As of now I have 30 of them i think :D

My lovely books and Sakura clock Im also collecting Wimpy Kids and Blue Bloods Novel.

And this here is my messy bed. Nothing much to talk about here.. LOL
"Ako ang Simula ng Pagbabago". ^^V



?