Rain Rain Go Away レイン.
Rain rain go away come back here another day , We want to go outside and play ,Come again another day. 

Our last period teacher dismissed us kanina earlier so we won`t caught up with the rain and get drenched. Unfortunately for me and my friends we collided with the rain and soaked us.
After getting out of the gate the rain poured and since we got out and everybody almost hundreds of students are outside of the gate waiting for their sundo or tricycle to pick them up. Since we`re one of them we had a hard time too
.
.We stayed there for almost 15 minutes and we`re really really soak especially my friend Analyn who looked like she took a bath. 

I can`t call my mom to pick me us up since I have no load and two of them didn`t bring their mobiles
After er, 15 minutes or so we`re in our house. LOL .. they stayed here until the rain stopped.And because of the rain I am feverish right now 

Makalagot lagi, I need to do my Physics and make a Tula in Filipino which is pretty annoying, Im not feeling well 

I just hope I won`t catch any cold or flu tomorrow ~ 

すべてのドロップは、水の重要な..です笑




Tuesday, June 22, 2010 |
5:28 AM
0