Im now a Junior :3.

Earlier at school we thought that we`re not having a different room [FINALLY] after 2 years of staying in the same room but unfortunately we ended up in the same classroom how cool is that?
And the dumbest part is that we have the same adviser from 1st year.. w0w I really want to see her face again
. We had no choice oh well !
And the dumbest part is that we have the same adviser from 1st year.. w0w I really want to see her face again
. We had no choice oh well ! All afternoon we elected new class officers.. blah blah blah.. and *thinks* Oh ~ we also cleaned the room.. Yay !!
..
..And tomorrow we`re going to meet our teachers.. I hope there`s no terror teacher.. *fidget*
. At least for once.. there`s no terror !! hahaah..
. At least for once.. there`s no terror !! hahaah.. 




Tuesday, June 15, 2010 |
5:19 AM
0