Conversation Starter

be nice--RUDE people suck.

First Week Ended~.
Friday, June 18, 2010 | 2:38 AM



Today is the last day of the first week of school ~ We had an early dismissal every Friday it`s our so called Activity Day and we can go home as early as 3:30pm but we got dismissed at 3o`clock coz the teachers will attend the Necrological Mass for one of the teachers *prays*.
And it is also the first SSG [Supreme Student Government] meeting. Nothing really happened we just stood there for at least 30 minutes because the office is being repaired and talked about the oath taking blah blah blah xD then chit-chatted with them what did you do this that uggh~ we don`t even have chairs what kind of office is that ._.
Lack of budget due to the principal . I don`t know about him but we really need money for our SSG office. After everything I went home..
Oh not yet o.o my 3rd cousin Wowie bought halo-halo he was happy because his girlfriend is gone , bad boyfriend ._. hahaha
well I think that`s all o.o


?