Conversation Starter

be nice--RUDE people suck.

FamilyReunion.
Thursday, June 3, 2010 | 3:23 AM



I had a fun time during our family reunion.. It was a blast ! I`ve met tons of relatives I`ve never seen before :3 well yea almost everyone of them .. I don`t really know em.. except from my mother side.. but still it was fun..
My great grandfather has lots of kids.. *counts* eleven (11) of them to be exact and my grandfather is the 7th child :D .. Each family has a representative and we also showed our cheers xD we made a hilarious cheer.. to bad we didnt win though ..but its okay :3 .. 12 o'clock we ate our lunch in a banana ..err plate? i don`t know what its called but its not a leaf.. a trunk? LOL ... there are lots of food man !! im being a pig.. ._. I think I ate everything there . After lunch every family had a presentation "Show Case Your Talen"t.. xD The picture above ! those are my cousins they sang 21 Guns.. :3 We really stick that long coz my mom , aunt and uncle needs to check their patients so we went home early.. too bad T^T I didn`t had the chance to join parlor games. >w<


?