Doggy go arf arf ~.

wee ~ I want you to meet Potchi my pug dog. LOL ~
He`s a he and I named him that coz` I like this candy called Pochi
it`s strawberish :3
it`s strawberish :3Potchi loves to play and he`s practically a hyper dog that`s why he's in a cage coz` he often jumps at my little sis , and that`ll make her cry
. She`s not that much of an angel when she cries .__.
. She`s not that much of an angel when she cries .__.One time when I walked him outside I kinda stepped on his collar then he ran away 

He left me lying on the ground 

how embarrassing , It was in front of a fast food which means there are lots of peepz. 

Good thing no one noticed me. Haha ~ :)




Sunday, June 27, 2010 |
4:52 AM
0