Conversation Starter

be nice--RUDE people suck.

제 15 생일.
Thursday, June 3, 2010 | 6:08 AM




Monday, 31st of May at exactly 12:45AM Im officially 15 years old .. :3 God gave me another year to live and *prays* thank you Lord. After falling asleep and waking up I ran directly to the bathroom , brushed my teeth and said Goodmorning to everyone inside the house. It`s my birthday ... <-- yes i shouted it all over the house.. haha !!
In the afternoon me,my mom and 3 cousins of mine went to eat outside .. I don`t really do parties and stuff.. Im already 15 i`ll go back to that when i reach 18 .. hopefully :P .
We didnt just eat !! we also went to the mall to buy my school supplies [wtf, its my bday] xD
MAN !! I didn`t had gifts but It doesn`t really matter as long as I had another life.. YEAH ! that`s important.. LIVING and BREATHING !
Another year for me.. I hope I can find something new .. and not old.. ._. like friends.. haha !!
But i really want a Kwon Ji-Yong Hearbtreaker Album though xD oh well~ might aswell buy that thing to myself..






?