im FEVER-ish.
What a stupid weekend for me again. Friday morning my friend Ronneth went to school with a cough and flu since I have a week immune system I also caught her cold. We went home together then in the afternoon I begun coughing at first I thought it was just a mere cough or I just choked with my own saliva, but nooooo! In the evening I started feeling a little dizzy I neglected that feeling since I need to wake up early I slept early. I went to school with a slight fever the feeling was gone when the tutorials started. Afterwards, me,Analyn, and Colleen went to Ace Centerpoint (I just went there to buy a memory card). We went home and played hiding the fact that Im having a fever I don't want to ask them to go home it wouldn't be a nice thing to do so I just let them play with the laptop I fell asleep and didn't notice everything at all. At around 2:30pm they went home. I went to sleep of course. I woke up at 5 o'clock (I think?) then yes, I totally had a fever. xD
that's all.. LOL! it's just so stupid though, coz I wanted to enjoy my weekend yet I had this stupid cough and cold. Plus, I can't afford to not to go to school we're already at the climax and we're also reviewing. I CAN'T BEAR THIS FEVER OF MINE!!!!!!!




Sunday, February 7, 2010 |
5:55 AM
0