Conversation Starter

be nice--RUDE people suck.

February 14.
Sunday, February 14, 2010 | 1:18 AM

February 14.. for 14 years of my life without anyone to celebrate it rather than my mom and family I guess. But don't care at all at least im celebrating it with someone plus, I don't need some guy :p.
Staying inside the house made me bored to death. uggh! my mom went at our farm in
Banga to do her laundry coz the water there is crystal clear.haha!
As for me I stayed inside the house with my grandma's nanny. All I did was read mangas and I also made some Graphics.. yaay!! :]
Oh and last friday was our card day. Damn! I thought I had line of 7's in my card fortunately i have zero,none,zip! ^^
Though, many of my classmates had problems especially in english and the back subjects of my 2 classmates who had a lateral entry in our section.
One of them cried (I pity him though).


?