Weekend.
My weekend is just the same as usual. When I woke up in the morning i`ll just eat breakfast,surf the net,make graphics, watch t.v and become a couch potato. Nothing great happens in my weekends it`s just plain and boring Saturdays and Sundays to me. No sleepovers, go to the mall with friends, play with em and some girl stuff that I "might" enjoy. Nothing seems to change...
today is Sunday (January 10,2010)
There`s a festival at our place called "Hinugyaw". There will be street dancing and other stuff like "disco sa kalye", but not interested at all. haha! I want my weekend to change but I don`t have anyone to hang out with, poor me. Well at least im doing something right now like typing this blog and everyone's enjoying outside. I want to go outside but like I said I don`t want to wonder alone I am the type of person who hates being with so many people and yet Im complaining coz I have no one to hang out with. Yes that`s my word for the day.
6:24 pm
I still can`t find any classmates of mine who`s free. uggh! oh well i`ll just enjoy watching them from my room and go outside buy cotton candy and sleep.
7:00 pm
the parade started. I and my sister with her nanny went outside we wanted to watch the Mardigra but there`s so many people. I got irritated, my head was spinning bcoz so many people were there. At least I made my sister happy buying her those lighting stuff and the balloon thingy. haha.. xD
9:25 pm
fireworks.. yay!! Im inside the house but I can hear and see the colorful lights that sounds like a thunder in the sky whenever you hear and see it your heart beats so fast especially when your someone who you like. Seeing it from afar makes it more attractive though my dog is trembling in fear, hiding under the bookcase frightened like a wet chicken. LOL!! 5 minutes had passed, colorful light still surrounds the sky, I wonder how many minutes will I look up(im already having a stiff neck for pete`s sake).Watching such a beautiful scene makes me want to take a picture and make a graphics out of it. There, already done my night is then again filled with a gloomy aura while finishing this blog. ^^
well then I need to feed my dog.





Sunday, January 10, 2010 |
2:07 AM
0