Conversation Starter

be nice--RUDE people suck.

PANIC in the MORNING.
Tuesday, January 26, 2010 | 4:56 AM

What a funny morning. I promised myself the night before our test in "Research" I`ll study very hard to pass. Yes, I really did study hard in fact I stayed up late moreover I didn`t sleep until pass 10 I think. However, because of that I woke up at 6 am and I didn`t even noticed it. When I saw the time, 6:53 to be exact I panicked. Im so darn late. Rushed outside without eating anything ( and I also promised that I`ll eat something before going to school). Luckily when I came to school the test didn`t start yet, Yehey for me. The stupid part is I STUDIED MY ASS OUT LAST NIGHT BUT HELL!! EVERYTHING I MEMORIZED DIDN`T CAME. EVEN THE DEFINITION OF TERMS. I mean wtf?! it's in multiple choice and identifying the nominal,ordinal,ratio and interval?! uuuuuuuuuugh!! I was so so so so so pissed. I memorized the guidelines which consists of 5 numbers with 3 sentences each!

I managed to move on after the exams. It was pretty easy but I wasn`t sure if I really passed the 80 and above deal thingy our sensei told us but I really I hope I did to earn plus factor in my grade it will really help me a LOT!. Moving on . I pissed her off today. hurrraay!! Im so darn happy, she just needs to learn her lesson. Not all the time she will be the one to be followed by us. What the? we`re not her maids nor her servants, We are her classmates and she should respect us as how we respect her but my respect towards her decreased from 100% it went down to 10%. Even though Im stubborn Im not really that evil only inside though :P.

The role play in english was really fun. Our grade is only 93 though but at least it`s kind of high. haha! I really liked Alley`s group she`s suited to the role as a witch. hahah! The funniest group ever. The sequence was kinda messy though but really'2 adorkable :))!.
And her witch name was Raba Rabaticus Baricuscus. nyahaha.. pangalan palang talbog na kami, scientific name pa yan hah.. We didn`t really practiced that much so yeah, we do deserve the grade 93. I guess we should try again even harder next time^^,


Mikuru

?