my thoughts are ?!.
My thoughts for the day .. haha! Im really bored right now and Im currently at a computer shop to play Audtion Dance Battle [im no longer an addict, so sad ToTI've been thinking about oranges lately, I don`t like nor hate oranges but it's kinda weird for me to be thinking of oranges and not sweets more likey chocolates prehaphs. Anyhow, I have read so many many many many many mangas now since Christmas break. And Im also getting addicted to it. KYAAAAAA! <--- fan girl scream. Im an otaku.. uuuuggh! but proud to be one. haha! I really envy those anime characters especially girls, not all has a happy ending but almost all of the mangas I've read are, so envious, bishounens!! There's only one place in the world that I really want to visit and that's Japan because of the technology and the birthplace of ANIME. Im reading Moe Kare which means Crush or is it "Your Crush". It has 34 chapters and has some extras too!
Okay well, while reading mangas all day I totally forgot about my Homework. But it's like the last day of my fun coz' tomorrow i'll study until my brain gets drained[LOL] =.=
since exams are fast approaching so I must focus or else i'll fail. NOOO! I can't stand failing. I never failed before, so I must try hard not to fail. I have plenty of thoughts right now.
Anyhow, how can I study if there are so many things that are seducing me.
Must get rid of the stuff that will get rid of my concentration while studying so that includes the laptop,books,manga, television and food[?]... okay food is an exemption. It's not like im getting fat already. I lost like 1kg last month bwahha.. To think it was Chrismtas break and there are lots and lots of food. Speaking of food Im totally hungry T^T let's set aside food.
I've been pushing my mom to let me come to YES-o camp in Baguio she already said she'll think about it but It will cost so much since I've been to Baguio last September and we really spent so much that time ranging from 15k (see? so much money spent; I'd rather spent it on food, not really joking.] but I also want to go to Baguio so when we go back in Manila I'll just stay there for a while for a vacation, But my mom also wants me to attend diving lessons(and i also want to) WHAT WILL I DO ? T^T
Oh well, I still have time to think about it. So I must relax and concentrate on my exams for now ;)




Sunday, January 17, 2010 |
1:33 AM
0