burned up.
I finished everything since morning so I can have a good time with the laptop without thinking of my projects,assignments and activities. But then when I plugged the laptop the charger won`t work because of the burned wire.. T^T
I went to Emcor and Octagon to see if they have some charger but noooooooooo! none! zero.. I need to go to Gensan to buy one what a bad news for me since my project in Social Studies[Araling Panlipunan] is there and the due date is tomorrow. I don`t wanna make a new one =.= I slept at 12:00 MN doing that project then i`ll just REMAKE it like it`s so easy, HELL NO!
let`s add the fact that there's no Photoshop in this internet cafe or if there is one there are no brushes that I can use.. WAAAAAAAAAA!! im going crazy thinking of what I should do.
I need to study in MAPEH and T.L.E.. exams are tomorrow. x_____X
and yet im spending most of my time in front of the PC.
2 straight bad days. Im having a bad luck this 2010, I hope it won`t be all bad lucks.. It gives me goosebumps just thinking about it. errr! now I need to study and check on some of my accounts.





Sunday, January 10, 2010 |
11:45 PM
0