A.P day lots of fun.
A.P day is totally FUN-TASTIC I really had fun. I haven`t experienced that kind of thing when I was in 1st year coz I joined a different even plus, it`s kinda different right now since we celebrated our Historical day without the High School day it was kind of a short happiness though.. haha!
Well, I joined the lutong pinoy and the main dish is kalabasa/squash. We need to cook different meriendas` using kalabasa. We did it on the spot though. We joined for the sake that it`ll help us in our grades, and yes it`ll really help us alot especially if we`re bad in that area. Me,Ronneth and Analyn had a hard time deciding what to cook at first we thought of preparing puto but unfortunately we don`t have any toaster or anything then the kalabasa cookies but then again no toaster to cook it with and finally we decided to prepare minatamis na kalabasa since we just need coconut milk,sugar and a little stirring ^^.
Obviously we`re so not prepared at the very beginning but we managed to do it without any failures I think. At exactly 6 o`clock in the morning I woke up to prepare everything while waiting for Analyn to help me out with the stuff I asked her to come at 6:30am yet she came at 7o`clock but doesn`t matter at least she came to help me out. We went to school almost at 8 o`clock sharp . We had trouble finding a table for us to prepare our stuff we asked out T.L.E teacher to lend us some tables but It was no good =.= . She kinda scolded me harsh much she made me clean the toilet because I forgot my notebook inside the room. T^T
The cooking had started and there were many different techniques used in cooking the kalabasa. There were Kalabasa kutsinta, patty, macaroons, maja blanca, puto, minatamis and more. I really enjoyed it but bringing everything was pretty troublesome for me though I am just a puny girl =.= yet they made me bring everything including the kalan which is pretty heavy for me. After the event we went directly to return the tables and I cleaned the toilet T^T
that was one hell of an experience for me, but all in all it was pretty fun even though I ended up cleaning the toilet.
In the afternoon we need to attend a review in math and science but I went home =] b`coz i was pretty tired. haha!! silly me.. at home all I did was sleep sleep sleep sleep. ^^




Sunday, January 31, 2010 |
1:00 AM
0