Conversation Starter

be nice--RUDE people suck.

3rd periodicals are over ;).
Sunday, January 24, 2010 | 1:19 AM


At last exams for 3rd grading is over, I can finally relax? uggh.. Totally forgot I still have 1 more exam to go and it's research. Well, only one more right? that wouldn't be a problem since all I need is to memorize and study hard. As for the previous exams they were kinda easy but because I also under estimated the exams well, I don't know if I passed.
The 1st day of exams (January 22,10-Friday) we took English, Science and Values Education which is pretty easy. I couldn't say that I aced the test but I know that I passed since all I need to do Is analyze and read the book, especially in science I had fun answering the genetics. Haha! In V.E [Values Education] it's all in situation form and rubrics lucky for me if the answers I picked are all 4 points I'd be really happy. xD As for English, well It was pretty easy since our teacher reviewed us and almost gave all the answers (what the?).


The first day of exams is done next is the second day (January 23,10- Saturday)<---And yes it is Saturday. We took Geometry, Araling Panlipunan (Social Studies) and Filipino. Now, these I could say is hard. Especially Geometry my head ached after the exams. There are lots and lots of geometric shapes and I couldn't remember a single formula that I memorized before the test started I must have experienced the so called "mental block" at the moment all I did was solve and when my answer isn't right I just chose the letter near to my answer how clever huh?! :P. In Social Studies it wasn't really that easy since I read like 5 chapters in the book IT WASN'T EASY! You need to read and understand let's add the fact that Im very bad in understanding on my own. Im a slow learner. LOL! kidding :P . Im just to lazy to memorize and understand but I find the questions really simple though. And Filipino the most boring subject ever you could sometimes find me "sleeping" in this subject since our sensei always sits at the back she can't see me :)). All she taught us was about "Florante and Laura" I don't care a thing about the story of the song =.=. I find it really boring and so troublesome to learn why can't we have a fun subject and teacher like we had when we were in 1st year I really got low scores in the second day of exams.


Oh yeah! forgot to mention this is the first time we had no trouble in finding our respondent (the one we taught how to read in english). But we had a problem with someone in the group. She was our former friend, but because of her so called pride and stubborness she's no longer with us. It started last exams (It's kind of a long story but imma make it short). She said that she "texted" us saying to reserve her a seat since she'd be late. But we never received a single SMS from her. So she got mad, her attitude is actually like a.. hmm. a spoiled brat. What she wants is what she shall get. And I hate that, since I was formerly an only child (but we decided to adopt a baby girl who is such a cutey :] ). Im also like that but not to the point that I'll do those stuff to my friends. If she's not in the mood she would shout at some of my friends. THAT'S NOT GOOD AT ALL!!! then when we were busy talking to our respondent she's making the tiger face. LOL! that pissed me off but hey, why will I worry about her anyway? .
so yeah. Until now she pisses me off. And I totally hate her English accent, soooo trying hard she thinks it's so good and graceful to the ear.

Well then, I shall wait for the right time to confront her idiotic behaviour. And I shall wait for the results of our exams ;)

?