1st part of the suffering ended :P.
Haha.. my exams in Mapeh and T.L.E are done.. mapeh was a piece of cake but I know I don`t have a perfect score but still I know many correct answers in the test except for Test IV though I totally flunked that part of the test.. gee~ I forgot to study about the first aid thingys stupid me.. ;P
As for me T.L.E (Electronics) I had a feeling I got a low score T^T.. "Na mental block ako". uuuuugh! .. The test is easy when you look at it but when you try to answer.. DAMN! it`s so hard to the point that my head hurts.. I forgot to study ..not really forgot but while I was studying there are so many "tukso sa paligid", Like the T.V, books, Archie comics and BLEACH.. LOL! so i`ll blame those things because they made my score low..raawr :3.. My only hope is the project and plus points in my grade...I also flunked my quizzes.. what a shame. I need to try harder next time especially now after the exams it`s our 4th grading period let`s add the NAT (National Achievement Test) we still need to review since it will be on March 11,2010.. That`s the life of a special class student.. LOL! but at least im enjoying it even with those extra things we must do.
My day was almost great but when I heard that our High School Day won`t be on January 30 I went gloomy all of a sudden T^T.. why? oh why? "Bakit pa kasi uunahin yung JS prom eh hindi naman yun ma-eenjoy ng lahat ng school level. 3rd yr and 4th yr. lang naman." and they had experienced it last year (4th years) and the 3rd years will experience it next year anyway.. SO why not give HS day a chance for Pete's sake.. =.= it's so unfair. .
it'll still happen but on March pa.. "matagal pa".. hayz.. well, I'll just wait for further announcements.. right now.. I'll go do my homework :P




Tuesday, January 12, 2010 |
2:00 AM
0